Monday, August 14, 2006

Back Home

I'm back home after spending 2 weeks with my sister and its nice to be home. Although I love my sister and her family dearly and will miss them, its just so good to be back with all my things. It will be great to sleep in my own bed (and I am sure that Ben will be pleased to sleep in his bed again too!). Its also good to be in charge of the remote!!! No more Dora the Explorer, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry or Brainiac! I didn't write about what we were up to because my sister wrote all about it in her blog complete with photos. Briefly, we went to Fantasy Farm, the river, the beach, the playground, to visit Grandma (and her hot tub!), shopping and relaxed at home. I will miss my sister, I had to cook my own dinner tonight and there's no one to bring me a cup of tea in bed in the morning! (Sorry sis, I will miss more than that, honestly!) Of course, I will miss these two little angels too :>

No comments: