Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dramatic end of term!

I made it to the end of term! I know it says 365 days left on my ticker but honestly today was the last day of term. It has been a dramatic end of term in two ways; firstly lets just say we had news of lots of changes coming up at school that I don't think I should really talk about here, I think its going to be a hard year but we will get through it. Secondly we have "play-in-a-day" on the last day, no details are given out until the morning and then each of the houses has to perform a play, a dance and a song in the afternoon. This year the plays were based on Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes which meant it was very funny, if you have never read them I recommend them. My house got Cinderella, it wasn't quite the disney version though, Cinderella and Prince Charming don't end up together in Roald Dahl's story! Sadly my house didn't win but we did get a prize for the best costume. Anyway the girls were great and we managed to have a fun end of term.

No comments: