Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast 145

I've been blog silent for a while; its that time of year preparing for exams. I have Year 11, Lower 6th and Upper 6th this year so loads of marking to do, along with extra sessions and after school help. Thankfully it is now half term so I can have a rest for a few days.


Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear.
I love seaside sounds; waves and seagulls.

Soup: What is your favourite kind of cheese?
Not a big cheese fan, love it cooked but not really into it otherwise, generally I have cheddar or I admit I do like processed cheese slices!

Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?
I love to sleep late on Saturday to make up for getting up early all week. I like to slip out of bed for a cup of tea then climb back in and read a good book for a few hours.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?
So busy marking things for my GCSE and A level classes, I forgot to mark my year 9's books this week, remembered when they started shouting for them!

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I notice _____ when ______.
I notice the mess in my flat when people are coming to visit!

1 comment:

Mimi Lenox said...

An invitation from Mimi…….To: Saturday Photo Hunters
Many bloggers will be flying Peace Globes in the blogosphere on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. It is BlogBlast for Peace day - the second annual event. Please consider using your blog voice and creative influence on this day to participate. The theme for June 2 is ART - perfect for creativity with a peace globe perhaps? You can find more information about the movement at Mimi Writes or BlogBlast for Peace. I wanted to make you aware of the event. I really enjoy looking at your photographs on Saturdays.
http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com or http://mimilenox.blogspot.com
Thanks and peace!
Mimi