Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday's Feast 152

I haven't done one of these for ages but I found the questions good this week.

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?

This would rather depend on the sport, generally I'm not into sport like football, rugby etc so I'd give them a 1, but I do like to watch athletics and Formula One is good so they'd get a 6. However if its the Olympics, I love to watch all of it and so that would get a 10!

Soup: If you could completely memorise any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?

This is a tough one, I love all the works of Jane Austen, then again there are so many books I love. I think actually I wouldn't want to memorise any of them, then I couldn't read them again in the same way. I think it would be more useful to memorise a book of non-fiction!

Salad: What is your favourite breakfast food?

Well, a full English breakfast is always good but I only have that if I'm on holiday and someone else is making it. On a cold winter's day I do like a bowl of porridge, that's definitely comfort food. Normally I have two choices, if its a working day I need my Shreddies to get me through but if not I love Crunchy Nut Cornflakes.

Main Course: Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.

I could read a book, get together with friends, play on my computer or playstation, watch a dvd, watch tv, blog, surf the internet, knit, go for a walk, listen to music, or some combination of these, endless choices!

Dessert: How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?

This depends if it is the middle of a stressful term or in the holidays and if I've been sensible and stuck to the decaf tea in the evening! Somewhere between 10 and 30 mins on a good night, several hours on a bad one. I have always envied those who fall asleep as soon as their head touches the pillow, how do they do that?

No comments: