Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Song Title Tag

I got this from Barbara at Writing From the Inside Out.

How does the world see you?
Birds Without Wings (David Gray)

What do my friends really think of me?
The Jean Genie (David Bowie)

What do people secretly think of me?
Sulky Girl (Elvis Costello)

How can I be happy?
Fortunate Fool (Jack Johnson)

What should I do with my life?
Hey Manhattan! (Prefab Sprout)

What is some good advice for me?
Deep Forbidden Lake (Neil Young)

How will I be remembered?
Tokyo Girl (Ace of Base)

What is my signature dancing song?
All For The Love (Beth Nielson Chapman)

What do I think my current theme song is?
Heartbreaker (Dionne Warwick)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Coldplay)

What song will play at my funeral?
All Mine (Tom Jones with the Divine Comedy)

What type of men/women do you like?
I Need To Be In Love (The Carpenters)

What is my day going to be like?
Blues Before Sunrise (Eric Clapton)

Some of these seem remarkably apt, but others are downright bizarre! If you have some sort of an MP3 player and want to play along, consider yourself tagged. Put your player on random and keep hitting “next” to get the answer to each question.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! It really is interesting how these work out. Mine were kind of apt too. Very fun to read your list :)