Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast 135

Appetizer: Name two things that made you smile this week.
I confess I did laugh this week when one of my pupils asked "Where does the Loch Ness Monster live?" and today in the UK is Comic Relief so today we had "Bling Day" at school, some of the girls outfits made me smile.

Soup: Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?
... you want to read your book/watch tv/play a game but you have a pile of marking to do.

Salad: When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?
I always find a glass of Baileys helps! Failing that a mug of hot chocolate and a few chapters of a book.

Main Course: What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?
I suppose its the whole heaven and hell question. Don't get me wrong I believe in heaven and hell but what exactly are they like, angels playing harps on clouds doesn't seem right to me! Is hell really a fiery furnace? There seem to be a lot of theories and I know I'd prefer to be in heaven but it does make me wonder sometimes.

Dessert: What is your favourite pasta dish?
I'm a big fan of lasagne, we have gorgeous lasagne at school, I will miss that in my new job!

You can join the Friday Feast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A glass of Bailey's sounds good even if I don't need to get to sleep.
I would have loved to see the kids dressed up for Bling Day.
Thanks for sharing.
Waving at you from the States,
Frances

Heart of Rachel said...

A glass of Baileys to help you sleep. I think I like that. :)

I like lasagna too. My husband makes it sometimes.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. i like your dessert. My feast is served if you would like to join.