Saturday, March 03, 2007

Why no posts?

I don't seem to have posted anything much lately apart from photos. Mainly this is because I am on a job hunt at the moment and its difficult to know what to write about interviews, especially when you haven't heard the result yet (who knows who could be reading this!). With the whole school merger situation there are so many things I could whinge about but lots of confidential issues and it wouldn't be fair to the future of the new school. Anyway, I'm feeling quite a few frustrations at present and I worry that if I start writing about them on here I will say something which will just get me in trouble in the future! What I can say is please pray for me, lots of unknowns in my future right now and I'm a lot happier when I'm feeling safe and secure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying that the right job for you will soon be known. Always in my prayers. lots of love, Mum