Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday Feast 139

Appetizer: When you were a child, which crayon colour was your favourite? Probably yellow, can't really remember.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move? I'd have to say 10, since I am changing jobs in September. I will be in Dorset which means moving approx 120 miles!

Salad: Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total? Strange question! Mine is 73.

Main Course: Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to? The only time I've given away gifts is if the kids at school give me bath stuff, because I'm allergic to a lot of perfumed products, then my mum or my sister usually take them off my hands.

Dessert: Name something you need from the store. Lots of things, was going to go shopping this morning but didn't quite get round to it!

4 comments:

Raggedy said...

Great feast!
I hope you enjoy your new place when you move!
Have fun shopping.
Mine is up too.

Annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
I am allergic to fragranced soaps so I pass them on too!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Lynn said...

Good luck on our shopping! Hope you get all the things you need.

Anonymous said...

I sympathize on the allergies to bath products. Makes me itchy even thinking about it!