Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Feast 140


Appetizer: What is your favourite kind of bread?

No particular favourite, I love to make whatever sort I feel like in my breadmaker. Good ones are cheese and bacon, chocolate, banana, cinnamon and raisin, ...

Soup: When was the last time you bought a new pillow?
Not for a while. Probably a couple of years since I bought any.

Salad: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?
Too long, it wastes far too much of my time. I'm too scared to work out exactly how much time I spend online!

Main Course: What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?
I have absolutely no idea! Do some people out there keep a record of such things?

Dessert: Fill in the blanks: When I ____________, I _____________.
When I start a new term, I start counting down to the end. (I think all teachers do this!)

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

so it's saturday... I'll do this anyway....

1. favorite bread...
Any hot bread right out of the oven with pounds of butter dripping off it...

2. last time I bought a new pillow.. if you saw mine, you'd know it's been a longggggg time.

3. How many hours on the computer?
I'm afraid to answer this.. I'm in denial

4. Highest temp?
now is this me or the weather? smile

5. When I get overwhelmed, I go straight to bed!

hey, nice site..I recognize the template...smile

have a wondermous weekend...

Connie