Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday Feast 141


Appetizer: How fast can you type?
Not as fast as I could in the past but I can use all the right fingers so I'm not too bad!

Soup: What is your favourite online game?
I like Bejewelled and Chainz. In fact loads of games at Big Fish Games.

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), how intelligent do you think you are?
Won't this seem a bit big headed if I pick a high number? Maybe an 8, I don't suppose a maths teacher can claim to be unintelligent!

Main Course: Name three of your best teachers from your school years.
The first one that comes to mind is my infant teacher Mrs Hooper, she was great and let me read her own books when I'd read all the class books. Mr White, my headmaster at junior school, who always encouraged me in my maths. Tricky to pick a third, lots of my senior school teachers were very good, I'm not sure I can pick out an individual, but the science and maths staff all helped me a lot.

Dessert: What are your plans for this upcoming weekend?
Saturday looks like it will be marking, marking and more marking. But we do have a church lunch on Sunday, so that's something to look forward to (and not just because it means I don't have to cook!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Hooper was first on my list of teachers too! :-D

Anonymous said...

You have abetter memory than me, but then I am older!!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. My feast is now up.

Kim said...

Wonderful feast today. Sounds like you will have a busy weekend. My feast is up...come on over!