Saturday, January 19, 2008

Another Week Over

One more week down, half term is getting closer! Its been a busy week, with a Maths area meeting to go to along with the normal teaching, and several teachers have been off so I've had lessons to cover too. So I've got a bit behind with the marking and had to spend all afternoon trying to catch up. Thankfully it was lasagne for supper tonight, so I decided to have it with the girls instead of having to cook for myself. I have to weigh up the convenience of having food cooked for me with the privacy and quiet of staying in my flat! Mainly at the weekends I opt for peace, but I couldn't resist lasagne! Tomorrow I get to go to someone from church's house for a proper sunday lunch which will be good. Next weekend is an exeat, so the girls go home friday, no saturday school and a quiet school, can't wait! After that only 3 more weeks to half term.

No comments: