Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Back to Blogging

It has been pointed out that it is a long time since I did anything with this blog. I blame a lack of time and internet access! However, now I have my laptop, I have made a new year's resolution to get back to blogging and keep anyone who is interested up to date with my news. Not sure that there is anyone out there interested (except family)!!

My life has changed a lot since August. I'm now in Dorset, getting used to a new school and new flat. Its been hard work and I'm missing my friends, but I'm slowly settling in and everyone has been very friendly and helpful. Its tough adapting to a new school though, especially as I was over 10 years at the last one. Its been hard going from day to boarding too, teaching til 5-30 and saturday mornings has been a bit of a shock to the system. Teaching the younger ones has been different but mainly I'm enjoying the change. More activity days and dressing up (see the photos), days off timetable and the girls miss lessons for music, riding and dance lessons. Time will tell how it will go here, at the moment I spend much of my time exhausted but it should get easier as I get used to the place!

No comments: