Sunday, July 23, 2006

50 Things About Me

1. NAME: Sarah
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? no, my parents just wanted a Sarah Jane
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last episode of Doctor Who!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Its a bit boring, but its clear and easy to read on the board so good for a teacher
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? chicken or turkey
6. KIDS? none
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? no, I'm too boring!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes but not too good at keeping it up to date so giving the blogging a go
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes, too much
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, never!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Crunchy nut cornflakes
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not bad for a girl!
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? vanilla
16. SHOE SIZE? 6 (UK sizes)
17. RED OR PINK? Pink
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? body - need to lose the tummy. character - too self conscious
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sister (see you in a few days!)
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I'm not sending this to anyone!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? presumably means trousers - I'm wearing a green patchwork skirt and no shoes
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? channel 4 - 50 greatest comedy sketches
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? lilac
24. FAVORITE SMELL? bacon!
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my sister phoned to wish me happy birthday
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? smile?
27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? it was my sister - she's ok!!!!
28. FAVORITE DRINK? tea
29. FAVORITE SPORT? don't do sport but like to watch athletics
30. EYE COLOR? Blue
31. HAT SIZE? don't know
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
33. FAVORITE FOOD? I love roast pork or lasagne or school chicken pie
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? definitely happy endings, don't do scary movies
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Wedding Crashers
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? cream
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer - I'm a teacher so I have holidays!
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs (unless its kisses from my niece or nephew!)
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? cheesecake
40. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? not sure anyone will (prove me wrong!)
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Handbags and Halos by Bernadette Strachan
43. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? its plain grey with a green wrist rest (its mum's)
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I saw McCloud and some CSI and Law and Order which the parents were watching
45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? seaside sounds
46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
47. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Italy
48. WHAT IS YOUR PRESENT OCCUPATION? Maths Teacher
49. BOXERS OR BRIEFS? briefs
50. I TAG… anyone who happens to be reading this!

No comments: