Saturday, July 08, 2006

Doctor Who

Wow! Isn't Doctor Who brilliant? Just finished watching the season finale and then Doctor Who Confidential on BBC3. I won't say too much about tonight's episode as I know some people won't have seen it yet - if not watch it quick! I loved it and I confess I cried at the end, it won't be the same without Rose but at least David Tennant is staying for another series. I have loved this series, I thought season 1 was good but I think David is such a superb doctor. I think the scene of the series was the doctor on a horse riding through the mirror into the ballroom, wonderful moment! I'm sure other people have there only opinions but there is something about David Tennant on a horse! The only bad thing is what do I do with my Saturdays now?

Well, as you have gathered I am back from the activity holiday and thankfully everything went smoothly. We didn't have any problems with sunstroke, mainly because we had quite a bit of rain and thick sea fog! We did have sun when we needed it, on the beach and for surfing and canoeing, but at other times it wasn't so nice, still it didn't interfere with any activities but I think all the girls ran out of dry clothes by the end of the week (partly because some of the activities involve them crawling through the mud and the instructors love to pour water over them too). The only problem we had was homesickness, quite a few tears to mop up. They are the first group we have taken who had lots of post from home and I don't think its a coincidence that we haven't had so much homesickness before.

I can hardly believe it but I only have one more day of school and then we have prizegiving on Tuesday, after that it is the summer holiday so I suppose then I should change the name of this blog!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Abi is at school today?!?! I can't believe how grown up she is, I bet she was very excited.

David Tennant is definitely THE BEST! My friends cried too (not the guys!).