Saturday, June 24, 2006

25 Questions

I got this from Suzy's blog.

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"Yes."

2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
Books on the book shelves

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Big Brother eviction

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
10:30am

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:49am

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
SheDaisy album - FortuneTeller's Melody

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Haven't been out yet today, walked home from school yesterday.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Amazon

9. What are you wearing?
Jogging bottoms and a t-shirt

10. Did you dream last night?
Don't think so

11. When did you last laugh?
Yesterday evening - something on TV

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calendars, clock, pictures

13. Seen anything weird lately?
My Dad sent me a photo of black pudding frying in a frying pan, that's a bit weird!

14. What do you think of this quiz?
First time I've done one of these, its actually harder than I thought

15. What is the last film you saw?
Shall We Dance? (Richard Gere still looks good!)

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
houses and cars for me, parents, sister

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Well, I got this from my sister who knows virtually everything about me! She doesn't know I just bought a Nintendo DS though.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
End world poverty and inequalities in the world.

19. Do you like to dance?
Not really

20. George Bush: Daddy Bush -; Baby Bush -
I guess this is an American questionnaire, George Bush doesn't seem like a great president to me.

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Beatrice

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Gideon

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, thought about it but think I would miss my family and friends, can they come to?

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Not sure but I hope I can say "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."

25. Name 3 people who must also do this quiz in their blog
I'm very new to blogging so I'm not sure I know 3 people with a blog to put it in! Anyone reading this should do it.

No comments: