Thursday, June 15, 2006

First blog

Well, here goes with my first ever blog. Not too sure about this, seems a strange idea to post your thoughts on the internet for all to see, but so many people are doing it there must be something in it. Don't want to be seen to be following the crowd, but decided to give it a go - who knows I might decide I like it! Its something else to do when I know I should be writing reports. I wonder if there are any teachers who actually enjoy writing reports, I've yet to meet one but you never know. Personally I'm always looking for an excuse not to do them, even though that means I end up rushing to get them finished the night before the deadline. Every time I promise myself I am going to be better organised but it must be a character flaw of mine, I just can't do them early and try to find every possible distraction. This seems like it might be a great avoidance tactic!

No comments: